Teriyaki chicken stir-fry. This teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken and colorful veggies, all tossed in a sweet and savory homemade teriyaki sauce. This chicken teriyaki tastes like it came from a restaurant but is so easy to make at home. The best recipe for teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe!
This recipe is one of our favorites and for a good reason – it's unbelievably delicious! The sauce really makes this dish and it's very easy to make! Toss in all of your favorite veggies and feel free to serve the stir-fry over rice. You can cook Teriyaki chicken stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken stir-fry
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Red capsicum.
- You need 1 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken Tenderloins.
- You need 1 of Corn cob.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 packages of Rice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Masterfoods Teriyaki Marinade.
I shared this chicken stir fry recipe last year which is similar, only in a light lemon sauce and it's been so popular, I thought I would create something similar, with a different sauce. Stir-fry vegetables in Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Glaze until tender-crisp; serve with chicken on a bed of white rice for a healthy meal your family will Cut chicken into thin strips. Stir-fries are kind of a low-maintenance, weeknight meal for us and since the big question in life is what to serve with stir-fry (since the meal itself already encompasses protein, vegetables and. Perfect if you love Asian cuisine.
Teriyaki chicken stir-fry instructions
- Boil water in a pot.
- Cut carrots into strips or carve them.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces.
- Peel leaves off corn and put into boiled water.
- Once the corn has been in for 5 minutes, add in the carrot and broccoli for another 5 minutes.
- Whilst the corn, carrots and broccoli are cooking, cut the capsicum into thin strips.
- Cut all of the corn kernals off the cob and put in a bowl with the capsicum, carrot and broccoli.
- Cook 2 – 3 cups of rice as directed on the packet.
- whilst the rice is cooking, cut the onion into wedges and the chicken into strips.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chicken and onion.
- Once chicken is cooked and onion is translucent, add in the Masterfoods Teriyaki marinade and the set aside bowl of vegetables.
- Turn off the heat and serve.
Stir fries are one of the easiest meals you can make. Take my Moo Goo Gai Pan or the Shrimp Fried Rice for example. Use my recipe to make the Perfect Fluffy Rice to serve with this Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry. Over the years, I've got a wonderful feedback from those who made it. Made with perfectly tender chicken in a low carb homemade Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is the perfect simple recipe for busy weeknights.