Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles. Mung Bean Thread Noodle SoupBig, Bold, Beautiful Food. Soto Ayam Bening (Indonesian Clear Chicken Noodle Soup)What To Cook Today. bone in chicken thighs, shallots, tomatoes, sugar, mung bean. It is a very tropical, fresh, and addictive recipe.
Even though I really love hot and sour glass noodle soup, I never thought of making it myself until I left China. Cooking this dish is much simpler than I had imagined. Creole seasoning adds flavor to this tasty and versatile okra and tomato soup. You can cook Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 4 of Okra.
- Prepare 30 grams of Bean thread noodles.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 400 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ☆Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ◆Katakuriko.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ◆Water.
- You need 1 dash of more than 1 tablespoon Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Ra-yu.
Vegetables include corn, garlic, and green onions. Slice the green onions and top the soup with them right before serving. Instant Pot variation: Set the Instant Pot to saute and add the butter and olive oil to the bowl. Note: For this tomato egg drop noodle soup recipe, it's best to use vine ripened tomatoes, which will create a rich, red soup base.
Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles instructions
- Cut the tomato into 2-3 cm bite sized pieces. Sprinkle the okra with a little salt and roll on a cutting board. Rinse and slice into 5 mm..
- Parboil the bean thread noodles in plenty of boiling water. Drain and cut into easy to eat pieces..
- Beat the egg..
- Heat a pan with sesame oil and stir fry the tomato briefly. (Until the tomato is coated with oil.).
- Add all the ☆ingredients to the pan, bring to a boil and add the okra and parboiled bean thread noodles. Simmer for 2~3 minutes, then add vinegar and stir..
- Dissolve the ♦ katakuriko with ♦ water, add to the pan and stir..
- Pour in the beaten eggs, add a few drops of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil and it's done..
You'll need Hi Marie, take a look at our Hot and Sour soup and Egg Drop Soup for the instructions on how to add the eggs. All Reviews for Hot and Sour Soup with Bean Sprouts. I doubled the amount of everything except the bamboo shoots bean sprouts and egg. I also added some thin slices of onion and left out the corn starch. This hot and sour coconut noodle soup is an easy one-pot, gluten-free meal.