Italian Noodle Soup.
You can cook Italian Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Noodle Soup
- You need 4 cup of Chicken or Vegetable Broth.
- Prepare 12 oz of Fettuccine Noodles (or another noodle type).
- It’s 8 oz of Spinach.
- You need 3 can of Diced Tomatoes (15 oz. cans), Not Drained.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, Chopped.
- It’s 5 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of OPTIONAL:.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
Italian Noodle Soup step by step
- If you are adding ground beef, brown it first and drain fat..
- Put broth in a large soup pot, heat until bubbling..
- Add in all other ingredients (break noodles in half to fit in pot) and cook until noodles are al dente (cooked)..
- Serve hot with French bread!.