Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor).
You can have Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor)
- Prepare of Batter.
- You need 88 grams of Almond flour ＊.
- You need 165 grams of Powdered Sugar ＊.
- You need 2 grams of Sakura leaf powder ＊.
- It’s 1 1/2 of bottle Pink food coloring ＊.
- You need 88 grams of Frozen egg white.
- Prepare 27 1/2 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s of [Ganache ].
- It’s 10 grams of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 30 grams of White Chocolate.
- You need 5 of drops Sakura extract.
- You need 1/2 of bottle Pink food coloring.
Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor) instructions
- [Batter] Thaw the egg white back to liquid at room temperature. Sift together the ＊ dry ingredients twice..
- Make the meringue with the egg white and the granulated sugar. Add the granulated sugar a half portion at a time. Beat until stiff peaks form..
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the sifted ＊ dry ingredients in the meringue, a half portion at a time..
- With a rubber spatula, mix the batter gently using the macaronage technique until the batter looks glossy and it drips like a ribbon from the spatula..
- Preheat the oven to 140℃ then pour the batter into a plastic bag with the tip cut off. Pipe batter into 2.5 cm circles onto a baking sheet..
- Dry the batter at room temperature for about 1 hour or until the batter does not stick when you touch it with a finger..
- Bake at 140℃ for 13 minutes. Rotate the baking sheet 180°F and bake at 170℃ for 2 minutes..
- [Ganache] Break the chocolate into small pieces, add it along with the sakura extract and red food coloring into the whipped cream. Microwave it for about 40 seconds and mix until smooth..
- Once the meringue has cooled, fill it with ganache and it's done..