Macaroni Salad with Veggies.
You can cook Macaroni Salad with Veggies using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad with Veggies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fat-free mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/8 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow or orange bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onions, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar snap peas, blanched.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jalapeno pepper, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of poblano pepper, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked pasta.
Macaroni Salad with Veggies instructions
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper together. Whisk in sugar..
- Stir in chopped veggies – bell peppers, green onions, carrots, peas, jalapeno, and poblano pepper. Refrigerate..
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain without rinsing. Allow pasta to slowly come to room temperature..
- Mix pasta and dressing in a large bowl until pasta is well coated. Refrigerate overnight..