Chilled tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing – super easy, refreshing and healthy 🍅😋. This simple Tomato Salad has a healthy balsamic vinegar dressing. Don't let the simplicity fool you, it's full of flavor! What kind of tomatoes should I use to make tomato salad?
Balsamic vinegar is a deep brown vinegar that's made from unfermented grape juice. Balsamic vinegar has become a popular ingredient in food preparations, especially salad dressings and marinades. A balsamic glaze is an easy way to start including balsamic vinegar in your diet. You can cook Chilled tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing – super easy, refreshing and healthy 🍅😋 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilled tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing – super easy, refreshing and healthy 🍅😋
- Prepare 1 of Big fresh tomato.
- Prepare of Balsamic dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Japanese sesame oil.
This simple Tomato Salad has a healthy balsamic vinegar dressing. If using a good quality balsamic vinegar you should not need the sugar, but if using a lesser quality you might want the sugar to round out the dressing. Balsamic vinegar is a popular ingredient in sauces, salad dressings, and marinades, but because of the aging process Double or triple the amount, if your recipe calls for more. This sub is easy to scale to your needs.
Chilled tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing – super easy, refreshing and healthy 🍅😋 step by step
- Make an X at the bottom of the tomato with the tip of a sharp knife. Put it into a pot of boiling water for 30 seconds..
- Immediately remove it from the hot water and transfer to a bowl of iced water (ice bath) to prevent further cooking. Peel the skin easily with a knife..
- Chill the tomato in the refrigerator for an hour or longer.
- Mix the balsamic dressing and keep chilled in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour the balsamic dressing over the tomato. Just so simple, am sure you will love it🍅😋 !.
Balsamic Vinegar Balsamic vinegar is made from reduced grape juice, so it contains all the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants from the fruit. This makes it one of the healthiest, most nutritious dressings you will ever encounter. Polyphenols are among the many antioxidants in balsamic vinegar. Balsamic glaze happens to be the easiest thing to make. You only require one ingredient: balsamic vinegar.