Broccoli and angel hair pasta toss. A very light and delicious recipe for the pasta lovers. Your family will love it and it looks great on a plate. While this is saute'ing cook your pasta.
Add shrimp and saute, tossing often. While broccoli is cooking, cook angel hair pasta until slightly firm. Melt the stick of butter in the pan you cooked angel hair in. You can have Broccoli and angel hair pasta toss using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and angel hair pasta toss
- It’s 1 1/2 of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 2/3 of angel hair pasta.
- You need 2 slice of cooked bacon crumbled.
- It’s tbsp of roasted pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of canola oil.
- It’s pinch of red crushed peppers.
- You need dash of soy sauce ( as needed).
- Prepare pinch of sazon.
Can add some white pepper if desired. Angel Hair Pasta with Broccoli and Garlic Sauce – And, why most vegetable pastas aren't very good. Today's recipe video is a very simple broccoli "alia olia," but it's also a good example of the proper way to use vegetables in pasta. I almost never order veggie pasta.
Broccoli and angel hair pasta toss instructions
- Boil water for angel hair pasta.
- In a medium saucepan start cooking broccoli, roasted peppers in oil for 10 min.
- While that is cooking add angel hair pasta too the boil water we only want it slightly cooked.
- When broccoli mixture is tender add pasta, soy sauce, sazon, and bacon.
- Cook for a few minutes till everything is blended and plate.
Check my website, foodwishes.com, for the full story, recipe ingredients and more details. Angel Hair Pasta with Zucchini and Tomatoes. One Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce (Stove Top). Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and toss pasta with broccoli.