Rainbow angel food cake. Talk about a dessert that pops. Sometimes, I make this easy cake even more eye-catching by coloring the whipped cream, too. Add red to one, yellow to one and green to the last, blending to color.
It's pristine white on the inside with a chewy light brown crumb around the exterior. First, here's a video tutorial where I walk you through each step. You can make the Best Angel Food Cake ever with just six ingredients! You can cook Rainbow angel food cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow angel food cake
- Prepare 180 grams of flour.
- It’s 20 grams of corn flour.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 450 grams of egg whites.
- It’s 160 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Prepare of few drops food colouring (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purp.
This cake is light, airy and SO much better than any store-bought version! Prepare cake mix as directed and add lemon or orange peel. Slice angel food cake crosswise to make four layers. Angel food cake, or angel cake, is a type of sponge cake made with egg whites, flour, and sugar.
Rainbow angel food cake step by step
- Mix two types of flour, milk, vanilla, and oil..
- Whisk egg whites, cream of tart, and sugar until soft peak stage.
- Fold in the egg whites into flour mixture in 3 times, stir well.
- Divide into 6, add food colouring. Pour into chiffon mould as you like, you can create different pattern from mine..
- Bake 160 deg celcius about 60-70 minutes. Let it sit upside down to cool..
- Enjoy it…
A whipping agent, such as cream of tartar, is commonly added. It differs from other cakes because it uses no butter. Its aerated texture comes from whipped egg white. Angel food cake originated in the. The cake I used was angel food cake, that I made myself.