Chili Con Carne. At chili suppers, this chili con carne recipe always disappears first! It's nice at home, too, since the longer it sits The Spanish phrase "chili con carne" means chili with meat, but both chili and chili. Best Chili Recipe for Slow Cooker – How to Make Chili Con Carne – Video Recipes for Truckers.
Texans have claimed Chili as their own, even going as far to legally make it the official. "Chili con Carne". Three little words that describe such a wonderful meal. It literally translates from Spanish to "Chili with Meat", and as generic as that sounds, it is filled with fantastic flavor. You can cook Chili Con Carne using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Con Carne
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 15 oz of Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 10 oz of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 8 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 5 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need 3 piece of Semi Sweet Bakers Chocolate.
With chunks of chuck roast, browned in bacon fat and cooked with red kidney beans, red chili and chipotle chili, onion, garlic, jalapeños, tomatoes, and lime juice. Come home to a warming bowl of this Chili. This delicious recipe is great served with rice or on its own for a lighter lunch. This easy chilli con carne recipe has loads of flavour but uses mainly store cupboard ingredients.
Chili Con Carne instructions
- Cook beef and onions in fry pan..
- Drain and add to crock pot..
- Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Cook in crock pot for 6 hours.
Serve with rice, on jacket potatoes or nachos. "This chili recipe is many years in the making and I have won several awards with it. I think you'll be pleased with it. Haben auch Sie ein Chili con Carne gekocht und möchten Ihre Erfahrungen mit uns teilen, dann geben Sie Feedback an das Chili con Carne Team. Auch Bilder und Videos können Sie uns gerne zusenden. Basic Chili Con Carne With Beef and Beans.