Nutty baklava. Nutty Baklava recipe: Fresh, homemade baklava is the best! Remove from heat; drizzle syrup over baklava. This Nutty Baklava is a rich, sweet pastry filled with pecans, macadamia nuts, and coconut made with buttery, flakey filo dough.
This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. If I had to name some of the best desserts of all time, Baklava would be on the list for sure. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. You can cook Nutty baklava using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutty baklava
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 spoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (room temperature).
- You need 1 cup of sugar (for syrup).
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 10-10 of pista,almond crushed.
Thaw phyllo dough according to package instructions (this is best done. While baklava is baking, combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Remove the baklava from the oven and immediately spoon the syrup over it. Josie Bochek of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin sent the recipe for this traditional sweet and nutty Greek pastry.
Nutty baklava instructions
- Take Sugar,water, lemon juice, make thick syrup like honey consistency (without thread).
- Take maida, salt, melted butter, baking powder mix it,add little by little milk..make soft dough..keep it side for 15 min..
- Knead the dough for 1 min,make balls,flat roll it..make very thin roti,cut in to triangle shape..fold it make pleated.m sprinkle crushed nuts and fold it….bake it for 45 min to 1 hr..
- Pour sugar syrup on hot baklava…keep it for 6 to 7 hrs for good result…thank you.
Walnut Baklava Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Baklava Recipe – step by step guide + image to make Baklava Recipe Indian Style. We provide free Recipe + Ingredients Sugary, nutty and amazingly crumbly, Baklava is sugar rushing-ly awesome. Baklava is one of the world's best desserts, no doubt about it. Try a nutty variation of a traditional classic Middle Eastern dessert.