Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★. Sacher Torte, the famous cake of the Austria. This cake consists of two layers of airy chocolate dough, with a thin layer of jam of apricot in the Middle, wi. Share, comments and like this video.
Sachertorte, classic and traditional Vienna cake. Made with a chocolate sponge cake, filled with apricot jam and covered with chocolate. I was looking for a recipe I liked about this Sachertorte. You can cook Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★
- It’s of ■for chocolate cake.
- Prepare 2/5 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1/5 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk chocolate.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of almond flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp. of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites (Cool in a fridge.).
- Prepare 2/5 of granulated sugar (for meringue).
- It’s of apricot jam (sugar free).
- You need of ■for coating chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 1 of and 2/5 cup bitter chocolate.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp. of grape seed oil.
As you can imagine, there are hundreds of them. Seeing the final result and inner texture, I decided to. The chocolate on chocolate cake that is sachertorte is to Austria what apple pie is to America Truth be told, my recipe is a teeny bit less than traditional – it's moister than most Sachertorte I've sampled Full disclosure: This cake is a bit of a project, worthy of that fancy-schmancy dinner party. Break the chocolate into pieces, melt gently in a bowl set over a pan of hot water, stirring occasionally, then cool slightly.
Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcsG3e7VSE&t=98s.
- 【chocolate cake】Coat inside of a cake pan with butter and bread flour.(not included in recipe) Put the pan in a cool place. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Chop milk chocolate and put it in a bowl. Boil water with a small pot and turn off the heat when the water boils. Put the bowl on the pot. Don't put it directly in the hot water. Wait 30 sec as it is and melt the chocolate..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar and mix it with a whisk until it becomes white. Add melted chocolate and mix well. (Add chocolate of room temperature. Please be careful not to melt the butter.).
- Add half of egg yolk and mix well. Add the remaining egg yolk and mix well. Add almond flour and mix well while crushing lumps..
- Make meringue. Beat egg white until it becomes watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. Add granulated sugar in 4-5 parts. (Add sugar after the egg white becomes white and fluffy.) Whip it to soft-peak stage and switch to low speed. Whip it slowly for a minutes..
- Add the meringue to the batter in 3 parts and fold it. Add dry ingredients at once before it mixes up completely..
- Fold it until it gets glossy. Put it in the cake pan. Bake it at 338 ºF for 50 minutes. Drop it to prevent the cake from shrinking..
- Put the cake out of the pan while it's hot. Wrap it with plastic wrap while it's a little warm. Let it sit over night at room temperature. Slice it into 3 pieces. Put apricot jam between 3 slices..
- 【coating chocolate】 Warm milk chocolate and milk together with a microwave (600W, 20sec). Melt it by using remaining heat to prevent from separating. Put it on the cake and cover the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes..
- Put chopped bitter chocolate and oil in a bowl. Melt the chocolate in the same way as 'process 3'. Let it cool 1-2 minutes and then put it on the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
Beat the butter in a bowl until really soft, then gradually beat in the sugar until the mixture is. Whip remaining cream and pipe large swirls around the edge of the cake. Decorate each swirl with a hazelnut. Lidia Bastianich's Sacher torte, a classic Austrian chocolate cake layered with apricot preserves, is deliciously moist. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online.