Lime Marinated Fajitas.
You can have Lime Marinated Fajitas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lime Marinated Fajitas
- It’s 2 lb of fajita/skirt steak.
- It’s 6 large of limes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lawrys season salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
Lime Marinated Fajitas instructions
- butterfly the fajita/skirt steak..
- put in a bowl n add the seasonings and toss..
- add the lime juice to the meat and toss. marinate it for 30 mins to an hour. I prefer longer cause I like the lime taste..
- you can grill it on the grill or on the cast iron grill pan..