Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs).
You can have Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs)
- You need 3 cups of Oat Flour.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 150 ml of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Freshly squeezed Orange Juice.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Orange zest.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Stevia.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of white Vinegar.
- You need of Icing :.
- It’s 1 Stick of Melte butter.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of powder Sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Orange zest.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs) instructions
- Add the sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract to the oat flour (whisk well).
- In another pot mix the orange juice with lemon zest and vinegar and coconut oil.
- Add the orange mix to the dry flour mix and whisk well.
- Put the mix in a pan after buttering the pan with coconut oil and some flour.
- Put the pan in the over between 140 and 150 degrees C. For 35 minutes.
- Prepare the icing while baking: mix sugar powder, vanilla extract and of lemon zest and melted butter and add orange juice till you get the icing texture you need while whisking..
- Wait for the cake to cool down then cover it with the icing.