White Butter Cake with Patriotic Stripes. This beautiful White Butter Cake combines a light and fluffy white butter cake with a delicious cream cheese frosting. This two layered White Butter Cake is no exception. It's buttery sweet and I like to sandwich the two layers together with raspberry jam and a.
Patriotic Chocolate Pretzel Sticks – delicious butter spinzel pretzel sticks dipped in melted. Show off your stripes with these patriotic desserts. It makes you want to salute before spooning some up! You can cook White Butter Cake with Patriotic Stripes using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Butter Cake with Patriotic Stripes
- It’s 1 of recipe of my White Butter Cake recipe I attached in direction step #2.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of my White Chocolate Ganache Frosting and Filling, recipe attached in direction step #5.
- Prepare of red food color, gel or drops.
- It’s of blue food color, gel or drops.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare of fresh strawberries and blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red, white and blue sprinkles.
Photo about Piece of cake with red white and blue sprinkles with american flag. Cake flour, butter, egg whites, and milk are mixed with vanilla and almond extracts in this classic white cake recipe. I used skim milk, and light butter with canola. Note that the batter seems thin, but it makes up moist wonderful cupcakes.
White Butter Cake with Patriotic Stripes step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray 5 – 6 inch bake pans with non stick baking spray you don't have 6 – inch pans you can use 3 8- inche for a 3 layer striped cake.
- Make the Butter Cake Batter, recipe listed below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336925-white-butter-cake.
- Seperate the batter into 3 seperate bowls adding 2/3 of the batter in 2 of the bowls and the remaining into the third bowl. This third bowl will be the white layer so set aside. To one of the other bowls add blue food color until its a nice vivid blue. In the other bowl and add red food color until its a vivid red.
- Divide the batter into the prepared pans, filling one pan with white plain uncolored batter. Fill 2 others with blue batter and the last two with red batter.
- Bake 18 to 30 minutes or until they have a toothpick come out just clean. Cool on rack in pans 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool complea9.
- Whip up the cold White Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359637-white-chocolate-ganache-whipped-frosting-filling.
- TO ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Place 1 red layer of cooled cake bottom side up, and frost with a layer of frosting.
- Add a blue layer, bottom side up and frost with a layer of frosting, top with white plain cake layer, bottom side up. Frost with layer of frosting.
- Add remaing blue layer bottom side up. Frost with a layer of frosting. Then add the last red layer, top side up and fros the top.
- Decorate top with fresh strawberries, blueberries and red, white and blue kmsprinkles..
This homemade Peanut Butter Cake Recipe is the BEST! Moist and flavorful cake layers filled and frosted with an amazing Peanut Butter Frosting! In the bowl of your mixer, beat the butter on medium speed until softened and smooth. Slowly add the white and brown sugar and beat at medium. This peanut butter cake is sure to become a family favorite!