Cinnamon sugar doughnuts. These baked cinnamon sugar donuts are a simple way to make every morning special. Warm from the oven, they are simply irresistible! Dip top half of doughnuts in remaining melted butter.
Shape the dough into twists, punch out rounds, or slice them into squares. In this video, we show you how to make cinnamon sugar doughnuts. These donuts are really easy to make and super delicious. You can cook Cinnamon sugar doughnuts using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon sugar doughnuts
- You need 1 can of grands pillsbury biscuits.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon, or more if you really like cinnamon.
- It’s of Oil to fry with.
Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Holes – BITE SIZEIncredible Recipes from Heaven. Baked Cider Doughnuts with Maple GlazeTracey's Culinary Adventures. Cinnamon sugar is available commercially, but it is super easy to make at home, and much cheaper. These doughnuts have a cinnamon-sugar coating which provides a lot of flavor, but cooking them in the air fryer makes them healthier with fewer calories.
Cinnamon sugar doughnuts instructions
- Pour about 2-3 inches of oil in a heavy duty bottom pot..
- Put the pot over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 350 degree F. While your oil is heating up separate your biscuits and put your cinnamon sugar in a shallow dish..
- Once your oil comes to temperature gentle put 1 or 2 biscuits in at a time. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown..
- Transfer the cooked doughnuts to paper towels to drain and then to the sugar to coat. Enjoy!!.
Donuts, Doughnuts, Cinnamon and Sugar, Best Homemade Recipe. My secret to PERFECT fried Cinnamon Sugar Donuts. These doughnuts, however, are not cake-based but are yeasted doughnuts…and though they take a bit Dip the hot doughnuts in the melted butter and then coat with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Wash down these warm, Cinnamon-Sugar Doughnut Bites with a shooter of ice-cold chocolate milk. These cinnamon sugar doughnut muffins are soft, fluffy and the crumb is amazing!!