Chicken Teriyaki Pitas.
You can have Chicken Teriyaki Pitas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki Pitas
- You need 1 packages of Pita Pockets (smart).
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Pineapple.
- Prepare 1/4 head of lettuce, spinach, or cabbage.
- You need of Terriyaki marinade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
Chicken Teriyaki Pitas instructions
- Cut chicken breasts in halves of halves (to shorten and thin. Poke holes in breasts and marinade for 20 minutes in teriyaki..
- Cook chicken until done (5-10 minutes) alongside the pineapple slices. Baste the breasts onions and the pineapple as you grill them..
- Mix mayonnaise with the teriyaki sauce. Cut Pitas in half and apply mayonnaise mix to one side..
- Place lettuce inside of pita..
- When chicken onion and pineapple are cooked, place into pita pockets and artist with sesame seeds..