Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce
- It’s 300 gr of chicken breast without skin.
- It’s 4 pcs of bacon.
- You need 2 pcs of chedar cheese slice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shoyu.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sake/ wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil / olive oil.
- It’s of Rosemary (additional).
- Prepare 2 pcs of garlic, slice 2 cm.
Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- Chicken meat cuts horizontally from side to side and opens. Make a lap and stretch thinly with a kneading stick lightly (smash it cover by plastic or wrap plastic if use baking stick). Sliced cheese cuts in half..
- Put bacon on one side of the chicken in the order of sliced cheese and close the mouth tightly with the other side (using a toothpicks every meat 2 pcs). Pour salt and pepper kneat with love, and coat flour. LOL.
- Prepare your pan with oil, then cook with medium fire. Cook with cover 3-4 minutes each side..
- Mix soyu, mirin, sake/wine, slice of garlic and sugar. After meat done, pour the mix sauce. Cover and wait 1-2 minutes or turn off gas when your sauce already brown and thick..
- Kansai desu!!! Happy trying and share below.