Indian teriyaki chicken. "This recipe for chicken teriyaki tacos is like a symphony of flavors: savory and incredibly crispy chicken smothered in a rich teriyaki sauce, topped with a tangy Japanese cucumber salad, scallions, and spicy sriracha sour cream," says Hapanom. Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is a simple yet delectable recipe that will your taste buds to a new level. To make it tastier and give it an Indian taste, we have added red chili flakes to it.
Brush a baking pan with some oil and arrange these chicken breasts on top. In a saucepan combine, brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, hot sauce, garlic, ginger, black pepper powder and water on medium heat. Turn the chicken over to fry the other side on low heat. You can cook Indian teriyaki chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian teriyaki chicken
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken.
- You need 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Pour the sauce used to marinate chicken in the pan. Cover the pan and steam cook the chicken on low heat until done. Remove the lid and simmer until the sauce becomes thick. Slice the chicken and serve on a plate.
Indian teriyaki chicken step by step
- Cut the chicken into medium size.Marinate it with honey,garlic,soy sauce, lemon juice and salt(according to your preference).
- Place the marinated chicken into a non stick frying pan. Shallow fry the chicken. While frying add some chillies for a bit of spiciness!.
- Serve hot with raw onions..
Pour thickened sauce over the teriyaki chicken. Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl Recipe is a one dish meal that can be served for a Sunday brunch. This recipe is quick and easy to make, all you have to do is to marinate the chicken pieces in the Sprig Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and Marinate that has a good taste of soy, honey and great punch of ginger. This sauce makes your cooking simple and helps to spice up your dishes. Rinse chicken halves, and pat dry with paper towels.