Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings.
You can cook Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinager.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic pepper.
- You need 3 lb of chicken wings.
Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a mixing bowl..
- Arrange chicken in a deep baking dish.
- Poor liquid over chicken and place in oven..
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn chicken to coat sauce over chicken..
- Turn chicken every 15 minutes. bake for 45-60 minutes total..