Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Wrap.
You can have Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Wrap using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Wrap
- It’s 1 of ancient grains tortilla wrap with chia.
- It’s 1/4 of tomato, diced.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, diced.
- It’s 1 small of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of baby spinach, rinsed and chopped.
- You need 1 of mandarin orange, peeled.
- You need 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of squeeze of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of squeeze of poppy seed ranch.
- You need 1/4 lb of chicken breasts.
Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Wrap instructions
- Preheat the first panfry to medim temperature..
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes, then add a dash of salt and pepper..
- When your panfry is ready, add a little bit of olive oil before placing your chicken..
- Lower down the temperature, and add a lid on top; to moistened the chicken..
- Prep your veggies according to the ingredient list. Before prepping, have your second frying pan ready by preheating at medium temperature..
- Once the second pan is ready, add olive oil, garlic and onions. Let it sit until the onions are golden brown..
- Throw in diced carrots and red peppers..
- Check to see if the chicken is ready by cutting the chicken bite in half..
- If the chicken is ready (or if it's nearly done) transport the chicken into the second frying pan..
- Add tomatoes, diced carrots, orange and spinach. Stir stirr stirr! :).
- 3-5 minutes later, add the cooked quinoa..
- Then, a squeeze of teriyaki sauce and a squeeze of poppy seed ranch dressing..
- Place the finished product onto the tortilla wrap, and wrap them up tightly and….
- Enjoy! Hope you had fun with this creation as much as I did!!.