Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam). Di video ini saya share resep anak soto ayam enak dan simpel. Mungkin sudah banyak sekali resep soto ayam di chanel-chanel lain. Soto ayam, an Indonesian version of chicken soup, is a clear herbal broth brightened by fresh turmeric and herbs, with skinny rice noodles buried in the bowl It is served with a boiled egg, fried shallots, celery leaves and herbs, and is hearty enough for a meal.
Soto ayam or chicken soto, with yellow coconut milk broth, the slices of lontong, and fried shallot. Soto (also known as sroto, tauto, or coto) is a traditional Indonesian soup mainly composed of broth, meat Soto is omnipresent in Indonesia, available in many warungs and open-air eateries on many. This version of the classic Indonesian chicken soup comes from the Hyatt Regency in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. You can cook Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam)
- It’s 1 of whole kampong chicken, take out the skin (optional but i prefer less oily soup).
- You need of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of shredded cabbage (boil a while till soften).
- Prepare of beansprout (boil a while, try not to overcook it).
- You need glass of noodle/mung bean noodle (boil till softened).
- Prepare of tomatoes (cut into pieces).
- You need of spring onion (for garnish).
- Prepare of fried shallot (for garnish).
- You need of lime, sweet soya sauce and chilli.
- It’s of Put in the blender to make a paste (spices paste) :.
- You need 8 of shallots.
- It’s 4 of garlics.
- It’s 4 cm of fresh turmeric (i used turmeric powder as i dont have the fresh one at home, but my soup looks a bit pale).
- You need 4 cm of fresh ginger.
- You need 3 pcs of candle nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corriander seeds.
- You need of Additional spices: (no need to put in blender).
- Prepare 2 pcs of bay leaves.
- Prepare 5 pcs of lime leaves.
- Prepare 4 stalks of lemongrass (smashed).
In the magazine, they talk about having a no RSVP soup party which is low pressure & high commitment. You provide the soup & your guests provide the bread or drinks or. Soto ayam is chicken noodle soup – Indonesian style. This is seriously tasty noodle soup.
Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) instructions
- Homemade chilli (super spicy): 10 chilli padi, cut into small pieces. Boil chopped chillies in a little bit of water till very soft, reserve the water (do not let the water to dry up, otherwise will get burnt). Mashed with fork. Add salt, sugar, chicken seasoning powder to taste..
- Heat up 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry the paste spices till fragrant. Add in the remaining spices (bay leaves, lime leaves and lemongrass). Stir fry for an additional 2-3 mins..
- Boil about 4 lt of water. Add the chicken and the all the spices (paste and remaining spices). Cooked till chicken is soft. (stove pressure cooker about 15 mins, no pressure cooker maybe an hour).
- Add salt, pepper, chicken seasoning to taste..
- To serve: In a bowl, arrange the glass noddle, cabbage, bean sprout, chopped tomatoes, boiled egg, shredded chicken meat, spring onion, fried shallots, and pour the soup over it. We like to add: black sweet soya sauce, lime and chilli 🙂 Enjoy!.
I've had soto ayam in the Netherlands. That's as close as you can get outside Indonesia I think. They are mad for Indonesian in the Netherlands. Soto Ayam, an Indonesian chicken noodle soup. This is an easy, healthy, homemade soup that can be made from scratch.