Light Somen Noodle in Soup with Wakame Seaweed.
You can cook Light Somen Noodle in Soup with Wakame Seaweed using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Light Somen Noodle in Soup with Wakame Seaweed
- You need 8 grams of Dried wakame seaweed.
- You need 2 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 800 ml of ☆ Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare 200 grams of Somen noodles.
- Prepare 2 liter of Water for cooking the somen noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of to garnish Green onion or scallion.
Light Somen Noodle in Soup with Wakame Seaweed step by step
- Heat a pot of water. When it comes to a boil, sprinkle a pinch of salt, and add the somen noodles. Once cooked, rinse well under cold water and let cool..
- Prepare the ingredients. Cut the bacon to about 1 cm thickness..
- Heat a pot. Add the bacon to stir fry..
- Fry the bacon well until crispy. Add the ☆ soup, dried wakame seaweed, and boil the soup..
- When the wakame seaweed is rehydrated, season with salt and pepper if needed. Serve the noodles to a bowl, pour the soup and sprinkle the chopped young green scallion on the top, and it's done..