Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi). Bakso is a popular street food in Indonesia. There's even a children song about this food, which I am quite proud to say that I still remember the lyrics to it, haha. The main thing about bakso is, of course, the meatballs, the most common one is made from beef, but no one says you cannot use other meat.
The meatballs can be made from any of the following Meatball soup is a soup made using meatballs, simmered with various other ingredients. The classic meatball soup consists of a clear broth, often with pieces of or whole meatballs with vegetables; common additions are pasta. Authentic Indonesian Bakso – Meatball Soup, step-by-step cooking guide, easy to follow cooking recipes from Indonesia, suitable for This is the famous everday street food in Indonesia : Bakso. You can cook Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi)
- Prepare 750 gr of mince beef.
- You need 150 gr of tapioca starch.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 5 of garlic (mashed).
- It’s 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 200 gr of ice cube.
- Prepare of Soup:.
- You need 200 gr of beef frame.
- It’s 1 bunch of choy sum or bokcoy (cut up).
- Prepare 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- You need 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 of pot of water.
- It’s of Additional: (optional).
- It’s of Vermicheli.
- Prepare of Yellow noodle.
- You need of Fried onion.
- Prepare of Fried dumpling.
- It’s of Steamed stuffed dumpling.
- It’s of Tofu (fried or steamed).
- You need of Chicken or beef tofu.
You will find it everywhere in the whole nation !! Once you taste it, you. tasty noodle and tasty meat ball, but the place too small and difficult too park car especially at dinner time. I love meatball taste, its delicious. But the soup for meatball, average taste.
Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) step by step
- Grind mince beef with ice cube, place it into a mixing bowl..
- Add mashed garlics, fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, peper, and tapioca starch, mix well..
- Boil water in a pot, make balls from beef mixture with 2 spoons, when the balls float means they are done, take them out of the pot..
- For the soup: boil water with beef frame for 15-20 mins, add fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, pepper, choy sum or bokcoy, and spring onion..
- Add additional ingredients if you like..
- Perfect to consume on cold or rainy day..
Meatballs are ubiquitous in Asian noodle soups. What makes the Indonesian bakso different? They are dense because of the The soup can be made from meat, seafood or chicken, or a combination of all of them. The meatballs can have beef, pork, chicken, fish. Sup Bakso is one of the staple food in Indonesia loved by kids and adults.