Macarons #themechallenge #kids. The macaron is traditionally held to have been introduced in France by the Italian chef of queen Catherine De Medici during the Renaissance.
You can have Macarons #themechallenge #kids using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macarons #themechallenge #kids
- You need 110 g of powdered sugar.
- It’s 65 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of food color.
- It’s 2 of eggs use the eggwhite.
- Prepare 45 g of sugar.
Macarons #themechallenge #kids instructions
- Sieve the flour food color and powdered sugar.
- Beat egg whites, while adding sugar till they form peaks.
- Add in the flour mixture. Mix till smooth.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy.