Chicken fajita casserole. I'm making this Fajita Chicken Casserole again tonight, at my husband's request. Fajita chicken, onions, and peppers baked in a creamy cheese sauce? Tortillas stand in for noodles in a south of the border lasagna-style casserole.
All made incredible with Tex-Mex flavors. Our quick and easy keto fajita casserole is a no-brainer for busy weeknights. This easy fantastic Chicken Fajita Casserole combines delectable chicken breasts seasoned perfectly with fajita spices, red and orange bell pepper, brown rice and salsa style tomatoes. You can have Chicken fajita casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajita casserole
- Prepare 12 oz. of shredded chicken (cooked).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of mexicorn.
- You need 8 oz. of fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 4 oz. of diced chilies.
- It’s 1 bag of Doritos.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 tbls of fajita mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onions.
Chicken fajita casserole is a delicious and easy to make recipe that the whole family will love. This recipe includes step-by-step instructions with pictures and several different ways to serve these tasty. Being an obsessive chicken fajita fan and having two kids who could live on chips and salsa, I decided to marry all of our favorites in this Chicken Fajita Casserole. Chicken Fajitas – How To Make Chicken Fajitas Fast And Easy.
Chicken fajita casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken with fajita mix in a large zipper bag.
- Mix chicken, diced tomatoes, mexicorn, mushrooms, onions, soup, diced chilies and 1 cup cheese..
- Place in baking dish and cover with crushed tortilla chips..
- Bake 30 minutes..
- Cover with more cheese and bake until melted..
This easy chicken fajita pasta bake is made with black beans, corn, and ziti pasta smothered in a tasty sauce made of salsa and cream cheese. #Quickeasysimple#prefectweekdaymeal#thewholefamilywillenjoy. In this video I've made a quick meal. You can add veggies or whatever you like for a side dish. This chicken fajita breakfast casserole is basically the best of both worlds. The fajita flavors and veggies you know and love surrounded by eggs in breakfast casserole form!