Refreshing Pineapple Macaroni Salad.
You can have Refreshing Pineapple Macaroni Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Pineapple Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 cup of Elbow Pasta.
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 small of chopped Red Onion.
- You need 1 small of yellow, orange and red Sweet Peppers.
- You need 3 of chopped Pineapple Slices.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Refreshing Pineapple Macaroni Salad instructions
- In salted boiling water, add your pasta. Cook for about 10 minutes on medium to high heat..
- Chop up your red onion, sweet peppers, pineapple and cilantro..
- Drain pasta. Let cool for 10 minutes and mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cool in fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving…..or not, your choice :-).
- Add mayo to each INDIVIDUAL serving. That way you can store the big batch In the fridge and it won't spoil ;-).
- Enjoy :-).