Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad. Totally loaded tuna pasta salad is amazing!! Easy to throw together and a perfect side dish for a get together or barbecue. Keyword macaroni, pasta, salad, side dish, tuna.
Recently, I made my own Kalua pig plate lunch for my family and had the opportunity to get feedback on my Hawaiian Style Loaded Tuna Salad Recipe. Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart. It reminds me of big summertime cookouts and family reunions in Elberton. You can have Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 1 of -16 oz. box of pasta, spiral or bowtie.
- You need 1 medium of purple onion.
- You need 1/2 each of of red, yellow, & orange bell peppers.
- It’s 2 can of of solid white tuna drained.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hellmans mayo (or more or less to your liking).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1 small of splash of vinegar.
- You need 1 of tiny squirt of yellow mustard.
- It’s 3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of original Mrs. Dash.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of parsley flakes.
In my mind I can see my funny aunt Adrienne smiling her pretty, infectious smile while whipping up her always requested tuna macaroni salad. Tuna Macaroni Salad is a classic potluck recipe. It is creamy with lots of hard-boiled egg, peas, celery, onion, and sweet pickle relish. Tuna Macaroni Salad is a really budget-friendly recipe.
Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad step by step
- Boil the pasta, drain water and shock pasta with cold water to stop cooking. Place cooked pasta in a separate mixing bowl..
- Chop the bell peppers and onion, add to the pasta. Add mayo, vinegar, mustard, Mrs Dash, garlic salt and pepper and parsley flakes to the pasta as well..
- Open and drain the 2 cans of tuna. Flake the tuna with a fork, then add to pasta. Peel and slice the boiled eggs, add to pasta..
- Now that everything is put together in the mixing bowl, toss well until everything is coated nicely and salad looks creamy..
- Serve and eat right away, or chill in refrigerator until ready to eat..
If you make the salad ahead of serving time, take it out of the refrigerator for a few minutes to take the chill off. Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This salad has it all Tuna Macaroni Salad is quick and easy to make, even with all the fresh ingredients. The tuna and hard boiled eggs make it hearty enough to enjoy on. This macaroni salad is a simple and delicious combination of tuna with chopped vegetables.