Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes.
You can cook Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of graham crumbs/ crushed digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pecans, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of pineapple chunks, drained thoroughly and chopped small (I pulsed mine in the food processor).
- You need 1 medium of ripe banana, mashed.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of package of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of confectioner's/icing sugar.
Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes step by step
- Mix the cracker crumbs, pecans, cinnamon and butter in a bowl..
- Line a muffin tin with twelve cupcake cases (because they don't set firm, sillicone cases are ideal, but paper are fine to use, just fiddlier when removing).
- Divide crumb mixture between cases, then press in firmly..
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes while you make the filling..
- In a bowl, mash the banana really well. Add the cream cheese, pineapple.and confectioner's/icing sugar and mix well..
- Spoon the mixture into the.cases, on top of the crumb base. Return to the fridge to chill for at least two hours (Remember they won't set firm).
- If you used paper cases, you may need to use a butter knife and edge it down the side and pop out the cheesecakes, as the cold butter base will be a bit set on the bottom. It shouldn't take a lot to loosen them, though, and they certainly won't get ruined..