Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies.
You can have Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies
- Prepare 16 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola or olive oil.
- It’s 2 lbs of beef sirloin, thinly slices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini, sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 (14 1/2 oz) of cans diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies step by step
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat until hot. Cook the beef seasoned with onion powder in skillet. Stir continually, just until beef is slightly pink, about 5 minutes..
- Add mushrooms, zucchini, & garlic to beef mixture. Sauté until vegetables are crisp tender, about 5-7 minutes..
- Add tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are heated through. Stir in salt, oregano, & black pepper..
- Place equal portions of pasta on 6-8 serving plates. Spoon portions of beef mixture over pasta & toss lightly..