Salmon Chirashi Sushi.
You can have Salmon Chirashi Sushi using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Chirashi Sushi
- It’s 300 g of cooked rice.
- It’s 150 g of salted salmon.
- It’s 50 g of Turnip Greens (greens from about 3 turnips).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of *vineger.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of *sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of *salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mirin/sweet sake.
- Prepare 1/3 of seaweed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white sesame.
Salmon Chirashi Sushi step by step
- Chop the turnip greens into small pieces and boil them a little to drain water. Grill the salmon well, and remove any bones and the skin. Then cut and tear to pieces by chopsticks or a fork..
- Mix the vinegar, sugar and salt..
- To make "Kinshi-Tamago": Beat the egg, mirin/sweet sake and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Pour olive oil into a pan on medium heat and add half an egg to make a very thin fried egg. Remove it to a chopping board and do the same thing with another half..
- Place the 2 slices of fried eggs on a chopping board. Cut them in half and from the edge, cut into thin strips..
- Put the cooked rice (a bit harder is better for Sushi) into a big bowl. Pour in the mixed ingredients from step 2, and mix with a wooden spatula with a cutting motion, but make sure not to knead the rice otherwise it will become too sticky..
- Next add the salmon and turnip greens while mixing lightly. Finally, sprinkle in the sesame seeds..
- Serve rice on a plate, put "kinshi-tamago" on top of the rice and add the torn seaweed to garnish..