Chicken chilli con carne 🌶🍜. To say I have a chilli con carne obsession would be an understatement – I just love a good chilli! Texans have claimed Chili as their own, even going as far to legally make it the official dish of Texas (!!?). Jump to navigation Jump to search.
I've seen recipes for white chilli chicken on lots of websites, but in the end, I decided to go with my instincts and use the stock/milk/lemon juice combination that I love. This makes a good change from the usual beef chilli. It has a lighter flavour but is still delicious. You can have Chicken chilli con carne 🌶🍜 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken chilli con carne 🌶🍜
- Prepare of Boneless chicken (1 kg).
- Prepare of Garlic paste (1 tsp).
- You need of Onion medium (1 sliced).
- It’s of Oil (1/2 cup).
- You need of Salt (1 tsp or per taste).
- You need of Red chilli powder (1 tsp).
- You need of Soy sauce (1 tsp).
- You need of Chilli sauce (1/2 tsp).
- Prepare of Green chilli sauce (1/2 tsp).
- It’s of Chilli garlic sauce (1/2 tsp).
- It’s of Tomato ketchup (1/2 tsp).
- It’s of Mix frozen veggies (1 cup).
- It’s of Water (1 cup).
- You need of Boiled rice for serving.
With chunks of chuck roast, browned in bacon fat and cooked with red kidney beans, red chili and chipotle chili, onion, garlic, jalapeños, tomatoes Chili Con Carne Recipe. Chilli con carne is an all-time favourite party dish that's incredibly easy to make, served here with a little grated chocolate for a bit of Mexican authenticity. Make your chilli in advance for even better flavour. Make and freeze more of this classic chilli con carne recipe so you can have a quick and easy dinner later in the week.
Chicken chilli con carne 🌶🍜 instructions
- In a pot heat oil and saute chicken. Then add salt and red chilli powder. Mix well and cook until white..
- When chicken is cooked white. Place it on a plate. And saute onions until done..
- Add in veggies, chicken and spices and mix well..
- Now add all sauce. Then mix well. Add water and cook on low to medium flame..
- When sauce is made and veggies and chicken are cooked serve hot with rice. Enjoy..
Put half the chilli con carne aside and leave to cool. Garnish the remaining chilli with soured cream, grated cheese and parsley. A steaming bowl of smoky chilli con carne is hard to beat. Take a look at our delicious chilli recipe, & find lots more family meals, at Tesco Real Food. Chilli con carne is the affordable mid-week favourite that the whole family will love eating again and again.