Chili Con Carne.
You can cook Chili Con Carne using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Con Carne
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoons of white sugar.
- Prepare dash of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of McCormick Chili con Carne Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 of green bell peppers, diced.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small jar of black olives, pitted and sliced (optional).
- Prepare 500 grams of spaghetti/tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of of sweet corn kernels.
- You need 1 small of jar of cheese sauce.
- It’s 1 box of cheddar cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 2 of cans of cooked red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 kg of of ground beef.
Chili Con Carne instructions
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onions until translucent and garlic until golden brown..
- Add and cook ground beef for about 30 minutes or until brown..
- Stir in Chili con Carne seasoning, diced green and red bell peppers, corn, olives, water and tomatoes..
- Pour tomato sauce, cheese sauce and add cubed cheese. Stir in sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium low. Stir in kidney beans. Cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until chili thickens..
- All done! Serve over white rice or with corn chips..