Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake.
You can have Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake
- Prepare 150 grams of white chocolate.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whipped cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 3 ml of vanilla extract.
- You need 60 grams of raspberry sauce.
Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake instructions
- melt butter, white chocolate and whipping cream in a sauce pan using a water bath.
- mix eggs, sugar, flour, cornstarch and vanilla in a bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
- combine the melted mixture and the sugar mixture in a bowl and mix well.
- put the combined mixture in the fridge for 1 hour till it gets thicker.
- pre-heat the oven to 240C.
- take the mix out of the fridge and grease the baking mold.
- fill 3/4 of the mold with the mix and bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven at 200C.
- leave the cake to cool for 4 mins after baking then carefully take out the cake and serve it with the raspberry sauce.