Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork.
You can cook Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- You need 1 of pork roast.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Root Beer or Coke.
- Prepare 2 cup of barbecue sauce (I personally use Sweet Baby Ray's).
Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork instructions
- Put the pork roast in the crock pot, add the root beer/coke and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours..
- Take the pork roast out of the crock pot, drain all liquid. Shred pork and add back to the crock pot..
- Add the barbecue sauce to the shredded pork and cook on high for another hour..
- Serve on a toasted bun and enjoy..