Slow cooker pulled pork. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is incredibly easy to make and wonderful to have on hand to add protein to meals. We make a batch every week, and after testing various methods for doing it (like searing vs no sear), this is my favorite way to make it. While burnt bits would be delicious, they're not totally necessary.
The delicious defatted cooking liquid keeps the pulled pork moist, but you can replace or augment it with a finishing sauce. Warning: this smells incredible while it slow cooks all day! Pulled pork is one of those dishes you can serve all year round. You can cook Slow cooker pulled pork using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pulled pork
- You need 1 of 2-4 pound pork roast or beef roast.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 jar of of mild/med/hot salsa (salsa verde works perfect also).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper is optional. Be careful if u add salt as the salsa contains plenty already!.
- It’s 1 of Chopped bell peppers is also optional.
It's perfect for pot lucks or large gatherings because you can feed a crowd without slaving in the kitchen. Pulled pork is perfect for the slow cooker. Making pulled pork in a slow cooker or crockpot is easy, but we still have a few tips for you, so you make it best. [If you love cooking with your slow cooker, try our Ultimate Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken, it's delicious.] How to make The Best Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is a big claim but I can tell you I've tried a lot of pulled pork recipes and this one is at the top of What makes this the best slow cooker pulled pork? Just the right blend of spices (most you should have on hand) rubbed into a pork shoulder roast make.
Slow cooker pulled pork instructions
- Chop onion and place in the slow cooker.
- Add meat.
- Pour salsa over the meat, cover with lid and cook on low for 8-10 hours..
- Shred and enjoy on tacos, burritos, salads, burgers etc..
- If u have leftovers, use in enchiladas!.
This easy recipe for pulled pork done in the slow cooker uses a simple spice mixture, onions, garlic, and chicken broth. As with other cooked meats, pulled pork can be stored in an airtight container and placed in the refrigerator. It should, however, be consumed or frozen within a few days. The pulled pork cooks low and slow all day and you come home to a flavorful home-cooked meal. If you're craving pulled pork and forget to plan The best Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe!