Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork.
You can have Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- You need 2 lb of boneless pork roast or chops.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of season salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Rosemary leaves.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork step by step
- Baste pork with oil..
- Season with season salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary..
- Place in slow cooker..
- Add about 1/2-3/4 inch of water..
- Cover and cook on low until meat easily shreds with forks. About 8 hours..
- Once meat is shredded, add BBQ sauce and mix well. Heat on high until heated through..