Perfect Tender Pulled Pork – CROCKPOT.
You can have Perfect Tender Pulled Pork – CROCKPOT using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Tender Pulled Pork – CROCKPOT
- You need 4 (1 inch) of thick pork chops, bone in, fat trimmed off.
- You need 2 Tbsp of dried minced onion.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Perfect Tender Pulled Pork – CROCKPOT instructions
- Throw everything in a gallon Zip-Lock freezer bag and freeze until the day you are ready to make..
- Empty contents of freezer bag into a crockpot, cook on LOW 8 hours..
- After 8 hours, remove bones and discard. Place meat in KitchenAid mixer and shred meat on the lowest setting..
- Return shredded meat to crockpot and stir meat and liquid together..
- Serve with rice and a green vegetable..
- Warning: You shouldn't put blocks of frozen food in your crockpot, as it could crack your ceramic pot when it heats, but I do it all the time – against the manufacturer's warnings. If you are like me, do it at your own risk..