Crockpot Pulled Pork.
You can have Crockpot Pulled Pork using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled Pork
- It’s 3-4 lbs of pork (shoulder, butt, etc).
- Prepare 3 T of paprika.
- It’s 1 T of salt.
- Prepare 2 t of peoper.
- You need 1/2 t of cayenne (omit if you don't like heat!).
- It’s 1 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 C of honey (omit for NSNG).
- You need 1/4 C of vinegar.
- It’s 3 T of oil.
Crockpot Pulled Pork instructions
- Place pork in a crock pot.
- Mix everything else together and dump over pork.
- Cook on low for at least 6 hours. The longer the better..
- Shred it! No bbq sauce needed for this, it's perfectly flavored without..