Pulled pork. Everyone needs a good pulled-pork recipe, and this, my friends, is the BEST. Insanely tender and loaded with barbecue flavor, you'll dream about it (sandwiched between a soft potato bun) often. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U.
Pork Chile Rojo (Pulled Pork with Red Chile Sauce). Pulled pork sandwiches can hardly be called sandwiches! The sauce soaks into the buns and if you Warm and spicy, pulled pork is the perfect dish for cooler weather (though we enjoy it any time of the. You can cook Pulled pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled pork
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chile powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pork shoulder roast (also called pork butt).
- Prepare 1 bottle of open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
- It’s of Hamburger buns and coleslaw.
This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! Place the pork in a large pot on a bed of the onion halves. Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks.
Pulled pork instructions
- Stir together the brown sugar, chile powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder. Wrap the pork in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight..
- Place pork in a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 300 f..
- Roast until fork-tender and falling apart, about 7 hours. Remove the pork from the pot and set it on a cutting board..
- Shred the meat with two forks,and then toss in the barbecue sauce until it's coated to your liking! Serve on hamburger buns. Serve with coleslaw on top of pulled pork or on the side. Some sides you can add is baked beans, mac n cheese, corn on the cob, green beans, french fries or any side you want. Enjoy..
Pulled pork is easy to prepare, but leaves everyone thinking you tended to it all day long. How to Make the Best Pulled Pork Recipe in the Slow Cooker. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal. It's sure to be the best smoked. Pulled pork can be a daunting task for a newcomer to the world of slow-and-low barbecue, but with some help from The National Pork Board, we'll make a pitmaster of you yet.