Chicken Fajita Salad. Flip the chicken, and cook for another five minutes, until chicken is cooked and vegetables are slightly soft. Remove from heat and slice the chicken into strips. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil.
Try this Fajita Chicken Salad from Delish.com for your next summer party! Skinny Chicken Fajita Salad is a recipe you'll use over and over again. So easy to make, and so quick. You can have Chicken Fajita Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Salad
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s pinch of chili flakes.
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs skinless boneless.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 5 cups of romaine lettuce.
- You need 2 of avocados.
- It’s of sour cream for garnish.
The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with. Meanwhile, wash and shred the lettuce. Top lettuce with chicken fajita mix, tomatoes and sliced avocado. Featured recipe: Chicken Fajita Salad Wraps.
Chicken Fajita Salad instructions
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry pepper and onion strips until cooked to your liking..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, avocado slices, peppers, onion strips and chicken..
- Drizzle with remaining marinade/dressing and serve with (optional) extra cilantro leaves and sour cream..
What go-to staples do you have on hand that might make for a sensational but super-fast picnic dish? This chicken fajita salad is so simple that it is hard to call it a recipe, but is quick to prepare on a busy night! This salad is a healthier take on the restaurant version and there are endless ways to mix it up. A chicken fajita salad that is a healthier version of a favourite dish. The spiced chicken is served This chicken fajita salad looks colourful which I love as food should look fabulous as well as being.