Thukpa(a tasty soup). Chicken Thukpa Soup – Tibetan Noodle Soup Recipe in Bengali. Thukpa is a Tibetan noodle soup, which originated in the eastern part of Tibet. The Nepalese version of thukpa is much influenced by Nepali tastes and therefore contains chili powder, masala (usually garam masala), which makes it hot and spicy.
Thukpa is actually a Tibetan Noodle Soup and according to Wiki, "It originated in the eastern part of Tibet. The dish became popular in Nepal, Bhutan Basically, thukpa is a spicy noodle soup prepared with veggies or meat. As Vaandu loves soups, I wanted to try kids friendly version with less spice and. You can cook Thukpa(a tasty soup) using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thukpa(a tasty soup)
- Prepare 200 gm of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 cup of chop carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of french bean.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chop onion.
- You need 2 tsp of chop ginger.
- It’s 4 tsp of chop tomato.
- You need 5 tsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of soya souce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of chop garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
Thukpa is a popular soup in the northern Himalayan region of Nepal. Fragrant, hearty and simple to prepare, this satisfying soup recipe is an easy midweek winter warmer. Thukpa is a Himalayan noodle soup, usually served with meat and is really delicious with lean chicken. It is popular in Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal, and some parts of India. "Thuk" means heart so it is a heart warming dish.
Thukpa(a tasty soup) instructions
- At first,chop all vegetables.
- Take water in pan and boil the chicken.
- Chop into small pieces of the chicken.
- Then,put oil and butter in pan..
- Add onion,garlic,ginger and spring onion..
- Saute it and add tomato.
- Then,add all vegetable with salt.
- Saute it with both pepper and chilli powder in the vegetable in same pan.
- Add chicken pieces in pan.
- Saute it and add chicken stock in pan..
- Boil the noodles with salt.
- Add some oil on it and make smooth..
- At the time of boiling,stir it.
- Add noddles,corn flour and coriander leaves on it.
- Lastly add soya souce,lemon juice in it and stir again.
- Boil it and ready the soup.
- Serve hot it in a bowl.
Thukpa bhathuk centers on the little hand-rolled bhatsa noodles that most resemble, in their shape, Italian gnocchi, but with an extra little scoop. One of the benefits of this shape is that you get a little extra taste of the broth with every bite of bhatsa. Like other Tibetan noodle soups, thukpa bhathuk is. Thukpa is a hot noodle soup made with mixing vegetables and/or chicken and goes well with the cold weather of northeastern Indo-Tibetan border region. Make it less or more spicy based on your personal taste and enjoy it with your family and friends.