Egg noodle soup with meatballs.
You can have Egg noodle soup with meatballs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg noodle soup with meatballs
- It’s 1 pack of egg noodle.
- Prepare 1 of whole of chicken bones.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic,smash.
- You need 1 cm of ginger,smash.
- Prepare 2 stalks of spring onion.
- It’s of salt pepper.
- It’s of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 package of meatballs (available in asian grocery).
Egg noodle soup with meatballs step by step
- Make the chicken stock : boil the chicken bones from cold water, and skimmed the fats when its about to boiling to reduce the smell..
- Add ginger, garlic and stalks of spring onion, then add salt,peper and chicken stock to taste. and put the meatballs untill they floats in the soup.
- Meanwhile cook the egg noodle in th seperate pot,until they well cooked.
- Place the egg noodle in the large bowl and the meatballs, and add the soups. springkle with chopped spring onion and fried shallot. serve while its hot. you can also add chilli oil on your soups if you like it spicy.