Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of small, white onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of large, yellow carrot, grated.
- It’s 2 of Love Taste Co. Chicken bone broth pods.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of pre-cooked chicken breasts, shredded.
- You need 2 portions of straight to wok noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need Pinch of anise.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Soften the onion and carrot in a pan with the butter..
- Dissolve chicken broth pods into boiled water and add to pan..
- Shred chicken breasts and add to pan, followed by coconut flakes and spices..
- Bring to a rolling boil and turn down heat..
- Add straight to wok noodles to the pan..
- Simmer for a further 3 minutes, then serve..