Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms.
You can have Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms
- It’s 4 cups of Dashi Stock *OR Water 4 cups & 2 teaspoons Dashi Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce *OR as required.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- It’s 4 of servings Soba Noodles.
- It’s 1-2 of Bok Choy *OR other green vegetables.
- It’s 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- You need of <Topping>.
- It’s 300 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 300 g of Asian Mushrooms *e.g. Shimeji, Shiitake, Oyster Mushrooms, etc.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms step by step
- To make soup, place Dashi Stock, Sake (Rice Wine), Salt, Soy Sauce, Mirin into a saucepan and bring to the boil, and simmer for a few minutes..
- Cut Chicken fillets into bite-size pieces and season with 1 pinch of Salt. Cut or tear Mushrooms into the size that is easy to eat. Wash Bok Choy and cut large leaves in half..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, cook Chicken and Mushrooms. When Chicken is cooked, add Sugar, Mirin and Soy Sauce, and cook until sauce is almost gone..
- Cook Soba Noodles in the plenty of boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then add Bok Choy and cook them together until Soba Noodles are cooked. Drain well. *Note: You may wish to cook them separately..
- Place cooked and drained hot Soba Noodles in serving bowls, place Bok Choy, Chicken and Mushrooms on top, add some finely chopped Spring Onion, then pour hot soup. Sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy..