Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee.
You can cook Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee
- It’s 3 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 100 grams of bean sprout.
- It’s 400 grams of fresh yellow noodle.
- It’s 10 of large shrimp /prawn.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of slice red cili deseeded.
- You need 1 tbsp of slice cucumbers.
- You need 1 tbsp of spring onion / scallion.
- You need 1 tbsp of thinky slice roasted pork.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of soup base optional or any stock.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- You need 5 tbsp of abalone sauce or chicken bouillon.
- You need of seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee step by step
- With oil saute garlic and shallot together with shrimp /prawn till no longer pink then drain aside.
- In pot put abalone sauce / chicken bouillion with water and bring to a boil.
- Add noodle into stock and simmer 1 minute then add seasoning and bean sprout then off heat.
- Top with garnish and serve immediately.