Easy! Matcha Macarons.
You can have Easy! Matcha Macarons using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy! Matcha Macarons
- Prepare of ## For the Dough ##.
- It’s 88 grams of Almond flour ＊.
- It’s 165 grams of Powdered sugar ＊.
- Prepare 8 grams of Matcha ＊.
- You need 88 grams of Frozen egg whites.
- It’s 27 1/2 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need of ## For the Ganache ##.
- Prepare 10 grams of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 30 grams of White Chocolate.
- Prepare 10 grams of Matcha.
Easy! Matcha Macarons instructions
- [The Dough] Let the egg whites defrost naturally until they are liquid again. Sift all the [＊] ingredients together twice..
- Take the egg whites and the granulated sugar and make the meringue. Add in the granulated sugar into two steps. Whip it until stiff peaks form..
- Now take what you sifted together in step one and divide it into two portions. Mix each portion one by one into the middle of the meringue with a rubber spatula..
- Mix the dough and press down with the rubber spatula and macaronage the dough (scoop up from around the sides of the bowl, plop dough down on top in the center, and gently "rub" your dough into the bowl. Repeat). Once the dough starts to become shiny, and it falls from the spatula in ribbons, it's ready..
- Preheat your oven to 140℃ and pour the dough into a plastic bag that you have cut a small hole in. Squeeze out the dough into 2.5 cm pieces on top of parchment paper..
- Let the dough sit out to dry for 1 hour at room temperature. (Let it sit out till it no longer sticks to your finger when you touch it.).
- Bake for 13 minutes at 140℃. Take out the tray, reverse it, and bake again for 2 minutes at 170℃..
- [The Ganache] Put the chocolate, broken up into small pieces, and matcha into the heavy cream. Microwave it for 40 seconds and then mix well until it becomes soft..
- Once the ganache has hardened, spread it out on the chilled macaron biscuit, sandwich, then you're done!.