Cocoa Macaron for Valentines.
You can cook Cocoa Macaron for Valentines using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Macaron for Valentines
- It’s 40 grams of 1 Egg.
- Prepare 10 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 70 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of Pure almond powder.
- You need 5 grams of Cocoa powder.
- You need 40 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s 30 grams of Sweet chocolate.
Cocoa Macaron for Valentines step by step
- Prep – Combine the almond powder, sugar, and cocoa, and sift 2-3 times. Preheat the oven to 210℃ (410 Fahrenheit)..
- Whip the egg into meringue, and add the granulated sugar in 3 parts. Whip well (to the point that it won't fall out even if you turn the bowl upside down)..
- Add the sifted almond powder, sugar, and cocoa to the meringue. Lightly mix together to combine..
- From here the process is called macaronnage. Use a rubber spatula to mix by scraping along the sides of the bowl. Mix until glossy, being careful not to deflate it..
- Put into a pastry bag with a rounded, 1 cm opening. Squeeze out onto a baking sheet, leaving space around each piece..
- Let it sit like that for about 50 minutes. If air bubbles form use a toothpick to pop them. Once they've set to the point where it won't stick to your hand if you touch them, put in the oven..
- Bake at 210℃ (410 Fahrenheit) for 3 minutes. Once the pieds (the feet) form, reduce the temperature to 170℃ (338 Fahrenheit) and bake for 4 minutes. Then 5 minutes at 150℃ (302 Fahrenheit)..
- Once they've completely cooked, remove from the baking sheet..
- Making the chocolate ganache – heat the heavy cream, and once it starts to bubble remove from the heat and dissolve the chocolate in it..