Macaroni salad. This classic macaroni salad is a crowd-pleaser at every cookout, potluck, and picnic! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This is a classic, tasty, easy macaroni salad recipe!
This recipe is list is short but fresh and full of flavor. Macaroni Salad is the classic popular summer side dish we all grew up eating. We love bbq's and Easy Macaroni Salad may seem like a silly recipe since most people tend to go to the grocery store. You can cook Macaroni salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macaroni salad
- You need 1 box of Barilla Ditalini Pasta.
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of ham lunch meat will work(large pkg).
- You need 2 cup of real mayo.
- It’s 1 dash of salt & pepper.
This quick and easy macaroni salad with hard boiled egg, roasted red bell pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and paprika gives new life to your standard issue picnic macaroni salad! This easy Classic Macaroni Salad recipe will impress your family and friends at your next picnic or BBQ. This dish pairs well with almost anything. This macaroni salad is made with hard-boiled eggs, chopped vegetables, and a distinctively seasoned mayonnaise dressing.
Macaroni salad instructions
- cook and drain pasta rinse in gold water to prevent noodles from sticking.
- hard boil eggs, peel and dice into bite size pieces.
- dice ham.
- combine all ingredients in a large bowl mix Mayo make sure its mixed thoroughly refrigerate and eat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
It is fairly easy to throw together this meal, and it is a definite crowd-pleaser. Learn how to make a Macaroni Salad recipe! I hope you enjoy these easy Macaroni Salad recipe! Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. Macaroni salad is an American classic side dish made from macaroni, mayonnaise, veggies, and optional proteins, such as cheese, tuna, and egg.