Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. Refreshing pasta salads are a must in the summer time. The Greek flavors in this recipe are so unique, similar to the asian flavors in asian noodle I have always enjoyed pasta salad and salad recipes but find myself craving them more in the Spring and Summer months. This pasta salad feels extra indulgent because it tastes like early summer when most of you are ankle-deep in slush.
This Greek Salad is a combination of pasta, olives, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, and feta with a homemade vinaigrette dressing! Easy refreshing summer corn salad to bring to any bbq this summer. The feta cheese and fresh basil throw it over the top! You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- You need 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- Prepare 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- Prepare 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions, tangy Kalmata, and salty creamy feta all all enveleoped in mouthwatering, flavor exploding Sun-Dried. Summer Pasta Salad – Garden fresh. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck!
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the. Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed Aside from the pasta, nothing else requires cooking—which is really nice on hot summer days. If you prepare the pasta ahead of time, rinse the pasta to cool it off. Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe!