Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos. These spicy, creamy deviled eggs with jalapeños and bacon are a delicious twist on traditional deviled eggs! Just boil up some fresh eggs and Mix in your minced jalapeno for a little kick, then pipe the mixture into your hollowed egg whites – using a plastic bag with the end snipped keeps this. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer.
Everyone loves these Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Jalapeño — a nice quick appetizer that's easy to make for your next party! Mash the egg yolks with a fork. Then add in the mayo, vinegar, mustard and sugar, mixing until combined. You can have Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos
- It’s 1 dozen of hardboiled large eggs, peeled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo (about 4 ounces, more as needed) I used Dukes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish (or use dill relish).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of each of salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of diced Jalapenos (more or less).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked, crumbled bacon (about 4 slices).
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced onion.
- Prepare of Paprika for garnish.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes for garnish.
Mix in the minced jalapenos and bacon. I love good old fashioned deviled eggs, but when I want to wow my guest, I make these beautiful and delicious twists on the classic Southern recipe. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are flavored with cream cheese, jalapenos, and bacon and are. Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs are a delicious dish that adds a kick to the traditional spring, summer, or Easter appetizer!
Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos instructions
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl. Place the egg white halves on a platter or serving dish, set aside. Mash the egg yolks with a fork and break them up.
- Add the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar, and yellow mustard to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- Add your seasonings and taste mixture. Add more of any seasoning, if needed. NOTE: The bacon will add salt to the eggs so go easy on the salt or omit it!.
- Mix in the jalapenos, bacon, and onion. Blend well. Taste for flavor. NOTE: if mixture is too stiff, add a tiny bit more mayo, or, a tablespoon of pickle juice until you get a good consistency, NOT TOO THIN!.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika or parsley flakes and chill until ready to serve.
- NOTE: You are free to add or omit anything you want in this recipe. Nothing is written in stone. Play around with it and make it your own. Enjoy!.
BACON JALAPENO DEVILED EGGS Love it? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard! Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers have fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a mixture of cheeses & wrapped in smoky bacon, grilled to crispy perfection. When cutting several jalapenos, please please please wear gloves. The oils in the peppers can really affect (and burn) your skin if you're cutting.